It has been raining nonstop today. It has dampened my mood and there has been a negative effect of the whole day. Cayce and I got into an argument this morning and I was upset when he left for work. I hate arguing with him before he leaves to go anywhere.
Around 5:00, my computer started acting up again. The screen starts getting fuzzy and the colors mess up. I don't know what it is, but I always have to restore it to a earlier date. I will be getting a new computer soon.
Something to look forward to is date night on Saturday. Cayce and I will be going to Pedro's. It is the most popular resturant in Swansea. Then we will be going to The Big Mo drive in and watch Warm Bodies and The Host. We have been wanting to see those two movies for the longest time now. On Sunday, I'm planning a family day to the Cayce Riverwalk.
Next week, Cayce goes back to school. He had last week out and this week was spring break.
I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better than today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment