Sunday, April 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!!

Yesterday was Samantha's 4th birthday. It has been a busy weekend, hence the reason I'm late posting. She went to IHOP yesterday morning, and had a great breakfast with orange juice and ice cream. YEAH, ice cream at 9:30 in the morning.
While Cayce and Sammy were at breakfast, I was at home with Ariana and Adalyn. We watched cooking shows and cooked Sammy's birthday lunch/party food. I made honey mustard chicken salad, cheddar bay biscuits, and strawberry cake.

This was a strawberry cake with strawberry shortcake icing, strawberries and white chocolate chips on top and chocolate chips in the middle. That was the best part because the chocolate chips melted. YUMMM!

My friend Britany came by and we call her Aunt Britany Jo. We also had another friend and her daughter come by.

Looking at her gift from aunt britany jo



We didnt have any birthday candles, so we had to improvise. lol.

Addy and Cayce's friend Budd. The girls uncle Budd

Playing hide and go seek. It was fun, they were laughing and screaming.
Sammy was wearing her Georgia Bulldog pillow case dress that her granny had made for her. She got the barbie back in February from me and Cayce and the pony came from Uncle Budd.

I liked becca's present the most. It was a disney princess greenhouse. This pic was taken today as we were planting the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...