Monday, April 22, 2013

Lose the Weight Challenge: Week 7

I didn't lose any weight this week, but I didn't gain that much either. I was doing good all week before Saturday, then I ate so much. The exercises wore me out, so I'm going to keep on moving. Thats the best thing I can do for now.

*Exercise: Booty Buster
                  1-2 sets of 10-15 reps per exercise
                          Push ups with band
                          Supermans
                          Straight leg lifts
                          Knee-ups
                          Hamstring curls
                          Fire hydrants
                          Open books
                          Clam shells
                          Front kicks
                          Isolated leg lift
                          Crunches
                          Circle crunches
                          Reverse crunches
                  Continue strength training 3 days per week, plus cardio 2-3 days
*Diet:  Avoid nutritional supplement water
            Take a multivitamin
*Attitude: Shake up your routine and stick it out & DO NOT QUIT!!!

**EXTRA CREDIT**  Find a tasty, healthy alternative to bad drink choices
                                      Plan low cal alternatives

Previous Weight: 260.8
Current Weight: 261.6
Pounds Lost: 0

It's 1 pound but I am motivated to lose it this week. Im just glad that I didn't gain back the whole 5 that I lost the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...