Cayce and I have came up with a name for our homeschool. The name is (drum roll) Fox Forest Homeschool Academy. We came up with it last night after thinking all day. It is really hard to name things...lol. We also came up with our school colors. They are going to be gray and hot pink. Gray because foxes can be gray and hot pink for the girls. Our mascot is a fox (of course). When they start their athletics, and extracurricular activities, they are going to be called the Barden Foxes.
I'm going to be working on the creed and all that other stuff later on this week. I got Samantha's letter of the week curriculum started and going to be planning next week on tomorrow or Friday. I'm so excited that we came up with all this information. But I need more people in our support system. We have some family members that think the girls need routine and standardized testing, and then we have some people that say me homeschooling them is a good idea and they will be safer with me.
I don't care about the negative comments, if they don't want to support me and me teaching my children, they can hit the road. I know whats best for my kids, not them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment