It all started yesterday morning. I made Samantha and Ariana breakfast. Sammy didn't want to eat, so She went back into the living room. Ariana was slowly eating and drinking her water and next thing I heard, was this grotesque sound and Sammy screaming that Ariana threw up. It was all over her dress, chair, and table. I had to call Cayce home from school, and he took her to the doctor. They were there a good two hours.
While at the doctor, they thought she was dehydrated, so they gave her some water and it instantly came back up. They took an x-ray and gave her some nausea medicine, and sent her home. She is only allowed to eat some crackers, apple juice and other soft foods. She slept for a good 3 hours yesterday during her nap. She had more crackers and apple juice for dinner and she is better this morning. The only problem now is that Samantha is sick today.
She didn't want to eat anything again this morning, but crackers and water. So, that's what she had and she kept saying that her tummy hurt. I got her pillow and blanket and laid her down on the couch and Ariana laid down with her. Again, I heard the nastiest sounds ever and I knew someone just got sick. Sammy started crying and I walked into the living room and had to rush her to the bathroom. She kept dry heaving, and throwing up. It was all over her and I had to keep myself from throwing up. I tried calling Cayce and he wouldn't pick up. So, I let her finish, and gave her a bath and washed her hair and put her in some cool clothes, and put her hair back so if she got sick again, it wouldn't get into her hair. I gave her a bite of cracker and sent her back to the couch, next thing I know, she is running back to the bathroom. I gave her the same medicine that the doctor gave Ariana yesterday, and gave her some apple juice.
Cayce went back to school this morning and he had to go into work early because there are some people out SICK. I hate it when Cayce brings stuff home and gives it to us. People are all the time getting sick at his job. Now the girls are down for their naps, and we won't be seeing Cayce until tonight. Hoping that no one will get sick tomorrow because we have to do an outside scavenger hunt for Sammy's school.
It's time for me to go bye bye for today and start Samantha's school. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment