Friday, November 22, 2013

Catching Up

I finally feel 90% better. I have been catching up on emails, school planning and cleaning. The girls are almost better beside the runny noses. I have stopped there medicine intake because they are constantly wanting it and I feel that they are getting addicted to it.

Last night's shopping trip was fun. The girls got tired out and we got some much needed groceries for Thanksgiving next week and lunches. We went around and picked some things out that we would like to have for Christmas and I picked out a cute little ornament for my mama.

I do have some more catching up plans for the weekend. We are hoping to get out and clean the yard this weekend. I'm tired of looking at all the leaves in my yard. I want to finish painting the front porch. I want to get a wreath for our front door. I want to get our living room ready to put up the Christmas tree and décor.

A few days ago, Cayce was given a box of shoes for the girls and I have to go throw them and see which one's fit who, and I have to find some shoes for Adalyn. I have to go throw clothes and get bigger clothes out for Addy.

On Thanksgiving day, one of the things we will be doing is going through toys and pass some down to Addy and throw away broken ones. I have to get a lot done this weekend and on Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...