Saturday, November 16, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 26

Samantha now knows the letter U. This week of school, she only had 3 days of school because Wednesday was my great granny's funeral and on Friday, we were all sick, and couldn't talk. It was a pathetic week, but she got all of her work done.

Monday:
I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because during school, I was doing other housework to not have so much to do on Tuesday or Wednesday. She listened to the unbirthday song and under the sea. I knew she would love the Under the Sea song because the girls are super into the little mermaid now.

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
I planned on doing school with her, but the funeral took longer than expected and we had to go from Red Bank to Columbia to the grave site and that was a 45 minute drive with traffic and stoplights. Yes, there were cops, but they didn't do their jobs properly. Anyways, we ended up getting back home around 4:00pm and Cayce had to head straight to work, and the girls were exhausted. That's when our throats started getting itchy and the wind was horrible. I had to cook supper, and by the time I sat down, it was 7:00pm and we were dead tired.

Thursday:
We doubled up today and her lesson took almost 2 hours, and it was ENJOYABLE, for both of us.







since we didn't have a math lesson this week for the letter U, I decided we should review shapes. At the beginning of the week, I was going to review number 1-25 as well over the weekend, but me being able to do this post right now and hold my head up and becoming exhausted every time I move to get comfortable, I will be doing it next week, on top of next week's math lesson.

Friday:
We all are sick. Sammy was complaining of a sore throat on Sunday and she became sick on Thursday. My throat is very sore and I want to rip my nose off my face. The only one not sick is Cayce and he just took all three kids to the doctor. So we will be finishing our work either today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...