Saturday, November 23, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 27

This week, was much better. We only took one day off, and that was Wednesday. I made that a personal day for me and for me to get some stuff done. We did the letter V this week. The books we read was about Valentine's day. Yea, not the right month, but I just focused on the letter.

Monday:
Tuesday:
Her math lesson was on vertical lines, and her color lesson was on violet.



Wednesday:
Off day. I got some things that I needed done done. I got some much needed rest.

Thursday:
We doubled up on lessons. Her science lessons were vampire bats and vultures. Her social studies lesson was on Vikings.


Violet vampire bat and vulture. Hilarious!!


Friday:
We had an early short day. We just did her workbook. I didn't take any pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...