Thursday, November 21, 2013

Last Night's Date Night

We finally got to eat dinner together. It wasn't really a date night, because Cayce got home late from picking up some milk, and he spent some time with the kids before he put them down for the night.

It was the season finale of Ghost Mine last night, and I was excited. The thing that made it better was he watched most of it with me and we ate together. During the commercials, we talked and it was really nice. We couldn't plan our weekend out because we have to wait until Cayce gets his schedule for the store. We did talk about what we are going to do on Thanksgiving day.

I showed him the stuff I printed up for Samantha and Ariana to do for that day, and how he can participate with them. We have to buy a new drop cord for our leaf blower, we talked about the weather for the weekend and next week.

Tonight, we are planning on going to Wal-Mart for a little outing when he gets off work. It will be a much needed trip for the girls to just get out the house and be someplace different for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...