Saturday, November 9, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 25

It's review week. I felt really our of routine this week and I know exactly why. My grandma's death affected the entire household. I gave Sammy the day off on Monday because Cayce stayed home from work to be with me and the girls. So on Tuesday, we had a double lesson.

Tuesday:




Our new school crayons. I was going to give these to Ariana, but she doesn't take care of the other crayons, so these are for school only.


This is the cutest book.




Wednesday:



She didn't have a book to read for the letter R, so we reread our bible story for the day.
Thursday:
this was a good book





Friday:
We did school really late on Friday, after 6:00pm. NEVER AGAIN!!!


Ready for a new school week. Next, the letter U!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...