Yesterday morning, Cayce went in to the bi-rite and he said that he was off all morning and his boss wasn't happy with him. When he got home from the store, he called into Accurate and asked for 1 day of funeral leave for my grandma. His job offers 3 days paid funeral leave for employees and employee spouses immediate families.
We did plan on going to see my great grandma, but I read that she was having a bad day and yelling at everyone, so I decided not to take the girls up there. I hope that she will be able to fight until Thanksgiving, but I don't want her to suffer anymore.
Today felt more normal, I guess she was doing better today but didn't get any updates from my family. Cayce went back to work both jobs today. Yesterday, him and I needed that time together and he considered my grandma as his own. I'm just hoping that nothing happens this week or weekend and that we can have a peaceful and happy weekend and celebrate a birthday with Cayce's family.
We Love You Grandma Dooley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment