Even though I don't want to think about the holidays being here just yet, it is time to get the ball rolling on the plans. I talked to Cayce last night and so far we have come up with definitely staying home this year, just our little family. Cayce will not work either job that day. I won't allow it. The other is to have a nice feast that we can eat on for days.
I'm hoping that the weather is nice and warm that day so we can go outside and clean up the yard, and get rid of leaves and burn in the hole. I love how sometimes it's warm on holidays. Especially on Christmas when we can wear shorts outside. Well, that's wasn't the case last year because it rained. But the year before that, we were playing outside in shorts and tank tops because it was hot.
Anyways, back to Thanksgiving. We always put our Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving or the weekend before. Since Cayce works weekends now, we will have to wait until Thanksgiving day. I personally don't want to put it up yet. I am turning into my mother. She never liked Christmas and didn't let me or my dad put up lights or a tree when I got into middle school. She told me that only babies did that and since I was growing up, we were going to stop. Every Christmas, my presents would be on the coffee table, it was kind of depressing. I don't like putting up our tree anymore because I feel like life is being rushed by and it's a sign my babies are getting older.
But I know, once we get the tree up, I am going to be constantly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment