Sunday, November 10, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 4 (Ariana)

Ariana did ok this week. I say ok because she only did 4 days this week and everyday, we did our lessons late. She did good on the weekly theme, but couldn't remember the letter or number. We worked on it more this weekend. The same went for Ariana on Monday, she had the day off to spend with daddy.

Tuesday:

She enjoyed coloring with the new crayons. She wanted to take them into the kitchen and color with them in her coloring book.


 Wednesday:
Listening to her music. Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes

 
Thursday:

She did well on these pages. Her coloring has sped up which has made me happy, now I just have to help her stay in the lines.

 
Friday:
On Friday, she was the last to do her school work, which was after 7:00pm.
She found 4 out of 5 d's all by herself and she was proud of it.


This week coming up will be her last before a week long break. I messed up the scheduling and decided to do school every 5 weeks with her and then give her a week off. She'll do great because every day, she asks me to do school, so I know she isn't getting tired of it yet, but her lessons only last 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...