Sunday, November 17, 2013

Prep. Curriculum: Week 5 (Ariana)

This is the last week of Ariana's first set of lessons. I was going to do 4 weeks at a time, then give her a week break, but decided not to at the last minute. She learned about lighthouses this week, and learned that her granny LOVES lighthouses. Also, she only did 3 out of 5 days of school this week.

Monday:
I couldn't find any songs on lighthouses, so I chose one of my favorite songs on my favorite movie Ladder 49. The song is called Shine Your Light.

Tuesday:
Her shape today was octagon. She said it the cutest way, and every time I asked her to say it again, she got mad and eventually stopped for a while. I didn't take any pictures.

Wednesday:
Great granny's funeral.

Thursday:



She drew the diamonds on the snake all by herself. I was so proud.

Friday:
On Friday morning, I planned on doing school with Ariana because it seemed like she wasn't going to get sick. I decided to give her a nap and then do it after. Well, that was a mistake because I ended up having to wake her up because she was sleeping so long and when I went into her room, I could tell that she had gotten the sickness as well. It was warm in her room, and she was wrapped in her blanket. She was sweaty. So we still have to do her Friday work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...