Saturday, November 30, 2013

Letter Curriculum: Week 28

This week, we did the letter W. This week went by very quickly and very easy for Samantha. She was mostly excited about her cutting activity on Thanksgiving.

Monday:
I didn't have much planned for Monday because I didn't want her to get bored of school at the beginning of the week, and not want to do anything on Thursday.

Tuesday:



This was the only cute weekday worksheet I could find.

To get her in the Thanksgiving spirit.
 
Wednesday: We didn't do school. The girls helped me get the house in order for my parent's visit and to clean the kitchen so I could be able to function properly.
 
Thursday: I gave Samantha a bunch of thanksgiving papers to cut, and I printed some papers for Ariana to color.



 
Friday: We were beyond exhausted and had a short sweet school day. We didn't do review except poem and then words. She did her workbook and listened to her music.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...