It is less than a week till the new school year and to be honest, I am freaking TERRIFIED! I have been excited all summer, but now that it's getting close, I am getting scared. I still have to figure out how I am going to deal with Samantha and Ariana at the same time and still have time for Adalyn.
The way Cayce's schedule is at work right now, I have no idea how he is going to be able to help out. I have already figured the book hauls and library trips out. I admit that losing our DirecTV service is a blow that I was not expecting, but we will have to work around that.
The website I want to use this year, has been acting up and I haven't been able to get on it to schedule and plan and print like I need to, so I am having to find something else last minute along with the curriculum I used last year, which was Easy Peasy Homeschool. I loved it, and I can't wait to see how Sammy likes the First Grade portion.
I am going to be using the Little House Kindergarten Curriculum with Ariana and then the grades portion with Samantha. The only thing iffy with that is that the units for the grades aren't completed and I don't trust easily when people say they have things set to a schedule but are still working on them, because things can and will happen.
But here is my little rant. The girls are doing a countdown. I am getting extra time in with Adalyn because I know my time with her during the day will be drastically cut short. The next thing I will be working on is a schedule for us to try to go by the first week. I already have our start and end time figured, I know I will be starting by this time every morning. That is my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment