Friday, August 7, 2015

Chasing Spirits Review

First off, DAMN GOOD BOOK!!! Nick and Jeff did a great job on this one. I was hesitant because I didn't know what to expect. But, I was happy that it was a straight through his life and how everything was started and his time during the first investigations.

It was amazing to see pictures and how he had this love for the paranormal from an early age. I loved reading how he met Aaron and Zak. There were times when I would just bust out laughing and then I would get really freaked out with some of his stories. I loved how he didn't go into much detail with the equipment and just stuck with his experiences.

I would love to read another book by him. Especially since he has left Ghost Adventures and he has his own business doings. Great book, definitely go pick it up and read it. A good non-fiction read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...