Monday, August 24, 2015
Brooke Hogan - You'll Never Be Like Him
Back in my high school days, I remember every Sunday, my mom and I would watch VH1 and watch shows like Scott Baio......, Rock of Love, and Hogan Knows Best. This is one show we talked about constantly. I grew up spending almost every weekend with my grandma and uncle, and my uncle would watch the good ole day wrestling religiously. I remember Hulk Hogan the most and his show really interested me because it brought back memories of chillin on the couch in my grandma's living room watchin wrestling with my uncle.
Brooke Hogan is a good singer. I wish that people would not think of her as Hulk Hogan's kid but as her own person and maybe she would be noticed better as a singer. I like many of her songs but some are just really crappy. I didn't listen to this album for years because the cover art is terrible and I judge albums and books by cover art. I listened to it the other day after a song off the album popped up on my discover weekly playlist on Spotify and the song was Hey Yo!. ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Then I got the courage to listen to the rest of the album and fell in love with a couple more songs. I won't listen to the ones that made me skip like 3 seconds in because the beats was just THAT BAD!!
But here is one of the songs that hooked me. Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment