Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ariana's Fishing Trip

Ariana had her first fishing trip yesterday and LOVED IT!!!! We were kind of nervous because my dad and I didn't know how she would like the noise of the motor and Noah is a two seater and her seat is only a foot from the engine. But she did great and loved it. My dad looked back to check on her and she said she had her hands up in the air and was just laughing hysterically.

she was eating her breakfast right after getting on the lake

Ariana had a blast and did not want to come home. She wanted to stay there forever....lol. Those were her exact words. I know baby girl, me too!!! When they got done fishing, my dad got them too the dock and loaded the boat back on the trailer and before they got out the lot, she was knocked out, dead to the world, catching flies. My dad busted out laughing because they didn't even hit the main road.

She woke back up when they got back to my parent's house and she was too tired to help clean the fish, so there aren't that many pictures of her, but next time there will be pictures.

When my dad brought her back home and got her out the truck, she busted into tears. She didn't want to come home. She wanted to stay with her granny and papa and go back to the lake. The only way I got her to calm down was with food and cuddles. She didn't want to be touched or talked to. So, there will be plenty more fishing trips for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...