1. Where The Wild Things Are (DVD)
This is another movie that I have been wanting to see for while. Now ya'll know how I am about book to movie adaptions..... well I am very biased on this one....lol. I am in love with the ballet of this book. When I was in Elementary school, it seemed like every year we would go to the Koger Center and see this ballet. I loved it, and after seeing the movie, I still rank ballet first and book second with movie coming in last.
2. Where The Wild Things Are (Book)
This will always be one of my favorite books from my childhood and I hope that one day, my girls will love it just as much as I do.
3. Dancing in the Wings
This was a cute story. It was also hilarious because of the bickering between the brother and sister. It brought back so many memories of my brother and I growing up. Ariana loved this book the most because she loves to dance.
4. Anansi and the Moss-Covered Rock
This book was the number 1 book of the week with Sammy and Airy. They loved the spider's antics and me yelling BOOM at the right parts. It was a good story and very enjoyable.
5. Sebastian's Roller Skates
This was the cutest book I have read in a while. I loved how the main character was shy and I love shy characters. I used to be shy and most of my friends were outgoing and they always brought out everything in me. I have a soft side for shy people and Sebastian really touched my heart and I loved how he didn't give up trying to roller skate and when he perfected that, his character grew. It was really swoon worthy at the end when he asked his cute little crush out. I literally swooned over a children's book....WTH....lol. It was so cute.
6. Smallville Season 1
This is one of Cayce's favorite TV shows. He has been trying to get me to watch this for as long as I can remember and I finally said what the hell, let's watch it. This decision was made after we sent our DirecTV receivers back. So, I am giving it a shot and if I like it enough, then Cayce will probably get a big head and say HA!






No comments:
Post a Comment