I am finally getting around to read Dark World by Zak Bagans and Kelly Crigger. I can't wait to read it. While I was reading Nick's book, I was reading the words and imagining what was going on. When he would talk about the investigations and the episodes, I could understand everything better. I am hoping this book will do the same and offer more information and insight. I am hoping to finish this book before the 17th of this month because that's when we are starting school. I have no idea how it's gonna be teaching Sammy and Airy at the same time, but I have to push through.
My review for Chasing Spirits will be posted tomorrow, and after I am done with this, I will be reviewing it as well. The next book after this, will be Divergent, but I will be waiting until September to start the series. That gives me 2 weeks to get settled into a school routine with the girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment