Friday, August 28, 2015

Library Haul #3

Here we go with haul 3. I hope you guys are enjoying these posts, if not... oh well. There are other posts to go enjoy. So you know, I read these books in advance before I read them to the girls because some kids books these days are just to informational. Now, let's go>>>>>

1. Bark, George
This was such a cute book. I laughed and it was very enjoyable. The mama dog was teaching her puppy how to bark and he kept doing other sounds and he ended up having to go to the vet to get the other animals out of his belly and at the very end he ate a human.

2. The Princess and the Pea
This is another version of this fairy tale. It was a good one, but very long. I also loved how the queen had a superstition against opals and the princesses name was Opal. It was very funny.

3. Skippyjon Jones
This was about the cutest little Siamese kitten who plays pretend and in this one, he pretended he was a chihuahua warrior. Yea, I got a Beverly Hills Chihuahua vibe and it was super fun to read the Spanish sentences and sound funny while reading them to make the kids laugh. They enjoyed this book. I will be getting more of these books about this cute little cat.

4. Parts
This book was the funniest children's book I have read in a long time. This little boy kept finding different things going on with his body, like ear wax and baby teeth falling out and he thought he was falling apart. It was so funny.

5. Puppy Mudge Finds a Friend

I got this one for Samantha to read. It is very repetitive and will be easy for her to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...