Wednesday, August 12, 2015

GoodReads Book Giveaway

I was given a book off the website GoodReads. I use that site religiously to keep track off the books I have read, my to be read, and ones that I want to read eventually. I was notified by the publishers of the book, asking me if I would like a free copy of their book. I checked out the book to see if it was something that I would be interested in and sure enough, it was right up my alley. So, I messaged them back and the next thing I know I am getting a order confirmation telling me my delivery details.

To say that I was beyond excited is an understatement. The day of the delivery, I was hovering by the front door. The only thing I hate about the UPS where I live is that I don't get my packages from them until the end of the day which is usually between 7 and 8 PM. I never get FedEx delivery because they always give my packages to the post office.

Anyways, the woman that always comes from UPS drives like a bat out of hell, and we can hear her coming before we see her. Well, Cayce beat me to her and before he even got the package opened good, the UPS lady was gone in the dust...lol. HI HO SILVER!!!! The book is bigger than I expected and Cayce was surprised at the thickness of it. I read the back to him and the first question out of his mouth was "do you think it will be turned into a movie?".... ugh.... idiot...lol.

Here is my new book.

I can't wait to read this. If you want to know more about it, check it out on Goodreads and also find me and friend me on there.

Bye Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...