Sunday, August 16, 2015

Dark World Review

You guys, I was so excited to read this book. Cayce and the girls knew how anxious I was to read it. It was a big disappointment. It was not what I expected at all. I wanted it to be like Nick's in a way and have him tell his experiences and why he got into the paranormal and he only gives a snippet of that in the whole book and the rest is like a freaking science textbook. I was in a haze most of the book and some of the chapters were dragging with scientific terms and it was all crap.

If I wanted to read about the sciency part of the paranormal like the gadgets and technology they use while investigating, I would have researched it myself. Two years of waiting on this book and I was let down. Now the parts where he talked about his experiences, I enjoyed a lot, but this book was a huge letdown for me and I am no very hesitant about his new book. I will give it a try but I will not be buying it. I will be going to the library first to check it out and if I enjoy it, then I will buy it.

Sorry Zak, for this bad review but it's truth. You are a great investigator, but nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...