So on Monday, we took out first day of school pictures. Ariana does not have her class shirt yet, because I don't have the money to get hers right now, but I will be getting it probably around her birthday or Christmas. It might be Christmas, because of how our funds are now, we might have to wait a couple weeks to get her ears pierced. But anyways, they were excited to take pictures.
So I made her a class sign.
They were excited to do their work.
happy kids
I can not wait to see how she progresses during the year.
This is my favorite picture.
We did some easy things and had some quiet time. The first day I try to get them doing different things separately and it was exhausting.
I made them little workbooks this year and they seem to love them so far
We piled into my bed and just watched the movie.
After the movie we did morning work and workbooks. The girls still weren't feeling well, and my throat started getting scratchy.
Samantha also started her copy work packet this year.
Wednesday: Cayce was home for most of school and he helped Ariana build her Hulk tank as part of her school.
Sammy started spelling words this week.
They also had quiet time to end the day, and they are working on that damn puzzle that samantha didn't finish this summer, and has been taking up space in my room.
Thursday: We had a another movie day this week because I was feeling horrible. My throat was beyond hurting and head was pounding. So we watched Night at the Museum 2, Nim's Island, and Hairspray. After each movie, I had them draw pictures from the movie that they liked the most and they loved doing this.
Friday: We had our first day off because I could not physically handle being alive that day. I was so sick, that I just stayed in bed most of the day. Thank god for wireless keyboards and mouses so I could try to get my stuff done.
Saturday: Today, the girls made up yesterday and I was feeling a little bit better. They had a workshop and I let them do that for school and they had a library trip too. When they got home, they did their daily notebook and they did quiet time and puzzle time. During quiet time, Sammy read some to me while I was relaxing and it made me happy that she is learning to read.
The first week could have gone better, but we got work done and the girls started learning new things.





















No comments:
Post a Comment