1. Free medium 2 topping pizza from Dominos.
I got this through the MLB promotion for a no hitter. I had to sign into my MLB account right at 3:00pm and the first 20,000 people would get a code for a free pizza. So this lovely yummy pizza kicked off our freebies. I got a pineapple and pepperoni pizza. I don't like Dominos but it's free, so I ain't complaining.
2. Little Dudes Bandages
I got these from a facebook sampler event. I had to choose a friend to send them too, so I sent them to Cayce. The kids loved the stickers that came with them.
3. BzzAgent Intro Mission Magnet
I signed up for BzzAgent. BzzAgent is a website where you can sign up to receive products for honest reviews. The first mission is a magnet. Once you get your product, you get activities or challenges to complete. You get rated on reviews or pictures, and the more reviews you give, the better your chances are is to receive more products.
4. Kansas Travel Guide
I get these travel guides because I eventually want to travel to all 50 states and I want them on hand when its time for the kids to do geography. I wished I got to use these in school.
5. Cottonelle Wipes
These were another freebie that I had to send to a friend. I sent these to Cayce because he uses these more than I do. Nasty!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment