I thought it was about time I do another questions video? I was watching a youtube video and it was a 20 questions tag video and I liked the questions and decided to post and answer them on here.
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without? I cannot leave the house without my phone. It is my lifeline. I have spent a lot of years without a phone and going places and being stuck for hours and having to use pay phones or a strangers cell phone.
2. Favorite brand of makeup? I don't wear that much makeup. But when I do, it's always covergirl or rimmel london. my nail polishes are revlon, essie, and milani. Those are my 3 favorite brands of nail polishes.
3. Favorite Flowers? White roses. I was never a big white rose fan. I thought they were plan, but The Hunger Games got me to like them because they are basically Katniss' kryptonite.
4. Fav clothing stores? I like TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Kohls, Once Upon a Child
5. Fav perfume? I am in love with J.Lo Miami Glo. I used to wear it all the time my freshman year of high school and I would pair it with the Victoria's Secret Love Spell. Amazing combo.
6. Heels or flats? I wear flats and sneakers. I only wear heels on special occasions.
7. Do you make good grades? I used to make good grades, but I am no longer a student.
8. Fav colors? My favorite colors are green, black and blood red
9. Do you drink energy drinks? Every now and then I drink them. My brother got me hooked on Rockstars when I was 15 and everytime he would stop by the house, he would bring me one.
10. Do you drink juice? Yes, I love white grape juice and orange juice with no pulp. Apple juice will always have a special place in my heart because after I got out of surgery for getting my tubes tied, that was the first thing I got to drink in 2 days and it was heavenly.
11. Do you like swimming? Yes, I swear I was born a fish. That is my spirit animal!
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? No, I eat my fries with my fingers like a normal person.
13. Whats your fav moisturizer? it's a toss- up between Dove and Jergens.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? I did want to get married but after Cayce called off everything, I don't want to get married at all.
15. Do you get mad easily? Yes. I have no patience what so ever. My mom used to threaten to send me to anger management classes in my teen years.
16. Are you into ghost hunting? Yes. I love ghost hunting and watching ghost shows. my favorite is of course Ghost Adventures.
17 .Any phobias? not that I know of. I have cowardly moments when I don't want to do something, or be around something. I have real bad anxiety tho.
18. Do you bite your nails? I did when I was little and I would also take finger nail clippers and cut my nails down to the quick and make them bleed, but when I got to middle school, I just left them alone and I let them grow and grow until they broke and then I would cut them. I'm just to lazy to do anything about my nails.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? NO, just nice naps from 2 surgeries.
20. Do you drink coffee? Yes, when I feel like making it. I am so lazy when it comes to making coffee for myself in the mornings. I don't even make breakfast because I am not a morning person and if I could have it my way, I would stay in my bed all day or probably until 1 or 2 in the afternoon.. now that would be kicking it old school for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...
No comments:
Post a Comment