Thursday, November 19, 2015

Four Review

I finished reading this book on November 6th. It was so amazing and it was WAY better than the novels. I wish that there was more from Four's perspective. I have written my review on Goodreads and I will be posting it here. ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**GoodReads Review**

I liked this way better than the novels. I read how the books were supposed to be from Fours point of view and all about him and I would have definitely preferred it that way. This little novella was way better. It brought Tobias' character to life and I could actually picture him. I would read this book again over the series. In the books, Four is a non described character. It seems like one big guessing game with his past, his decisions, his whole story line is not there.

I enjoyed learning more about his life in Abnegation, why he hated his father and vice versa. How he found out his mother was still alive and was offered to become factionless and some insight on he decision to leave Dauntless before Tris came along. In the books, you would have never guessed that he was being secretive and getting in trouble at his job and with the leaders.

I wish that Veronica Roth would have stayed with this plot. It would have made a better book series and movie franchise. I usually stay away from novellas, but this was very welcome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...