Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Crest Pro Health BzzAgent Review

Back in August, I got my first BzzAgent campaign invite. It was for Crest® Pro-Health Advanced + Extra Whitening. I was excited to try it because Cayce had been waiting to get some more mouth wash. Before this, I would occasionally use mouth wash. I had been using some medicine from my dentist for my gum infection.




We got the package in September. I was giddy to receive my first campaign for an actual product to use and give my honest opinion. That night, we swished for the first time. Right when we started to swish, it started to foam and it was so unpleasant. It wasn't a bad tasting mouth wash and it didn't burn, but the foam was the biggest concern. It made us look like we had rabies.....lol.

After we spit, it seemed like we had to spit several times to get it out of our mouths. While we were getting ready for bed, we felt our teeth, and we were surprised by the smoothness of our teeth. It felt like we had just walked straight out of the dentist office.

The next morning, when I woke up, my mouth felt so scratchy and dry. So, I like the mouthwash but I will not be buying that particular variety.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...