Halloween day was so enjoyable. We started the day off with getting dressed in Halloween outfits.
Sammy picked out these to wear. She is a diva, I swear!!!
Ariana was wearing a black cami with a orange skirt that had spider web designed lace over it.
My sweet Addy baby. She was not in the mood to take pictures and was on the verge of crying in this picture which makes it so much cuter.
Cayce had to work most of the day, so we lounged around the house eating candy we already had on hand and watching Halloween movies. We watched Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed, Haunted Mansion. Around 4:30, when Cayce got off work, I started to clean the kitchen a little. I usually clean my kitchen in the late afternoon, I don't know why, but it helps me calm a little and we spend most of our time in the kitchen.
Our annual Halloween dinner is tacos. The past 3 years now, we have had tacos. It's a tradition that the girls love. They were begging for their tacos all throughout the day, so when supper time rolled around, they were ready. We then got them in their Halloween costumes. Addy went trick or treating again this year. She didn't go last year or the year before because we didn't want to push a stroller. This year she walked and she did so good. She said trick or treat and it was so adorable.
Ballerina
we named Sammy's costume Hot Mess #2
Fairy
Cayce and I dressed up. Cayce went as a farmer and I went as a Georgia Nerd. My Bulldogs lost to the Gators, but I still repped my team proudly.
Farmer AKA Hot Mess #1
Georgia Nerd
After we got done trick or treating, we went by the store to get some sustenance. We were parched. While Cayce was in the store, I snapped some pics.
We then went by my parents house to show off the girls costumes and my dad scared Addy. That was the 2nd time she got scared that night. The first was when she went to go get candy and there was a smoke machine that she saw get Airy and Sammy. It was so funny because she has the cutest little scream and she was laughing afterwards. Of course the people asked us if they could do their act and try to scare the girls and we said hell yea, because we don't want to be those parents and also, we are twisted. Samantha loved it and Airy was hesitant but did it anyways.
After we got home, and dressed for bed, the girls passed out. They were so tired from all the excitement and walking that they forgot to ask for a piece of candy before bed. The funny thing is that when Addy put her shoes up, she went right to her bed and started pointing at it and was saying bed.
Halloween 2015 was a success! They are already talking about next year.














No comments:
Post a Comment