Monday, November 30, 2015

Home Depot Workshop: School House Bank

To make up for missing school on Friday, I counted Saturday's workshop as part of their school day. They had a orange workshop and they made school house banks. They had some major fun doing this workshop. They got to use screwdrivers along with hammers and they were excited to use something new. We actually have pictures from the workshop this time. I told Cayce he had to take pictures or I was going to hurt him. He took the bait to my threat.... :D

Ariana with her kit



building her bank



idk what was going on

get back to work


she loves putting the stickers on


I don't have any pictures of the finished product. But I do have pictures of the instructions and their certificates. We immediately put their banks up in their room so they wouldn't get destroyed by Addy!


They have another orange workshop this Saturday. I don't know if they will like it or not. It's a holiday blocks kit. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...