Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Lowe's Workshop: Racecar

New workshop and they made a Nascar race car. It is one of those cars that you pull back and then you let it go for it to speed forward. The girls love it and I am now immune to the sound of the cars on my kitchen floor...lol. This was a blue workshop. We have started calling them by colors. Lowe's is blue and Home Depot is orange. So the day before the workshop, they always ask if it's a orange day or blue day and they know which one we are talking about when we specify the color. I am thinking that the first workshop of next year, I am going to start signing Addy up as well. So here are pictures that I took when the girls got back home. There are pictures from the workshop itself but they haven't uploaded to our computer yet, so I will be uploading those later.

I save these every time. Both of the girls get one each, so I save one along with their certificates.

This actually looks like a Nascar badge that the racers have on their uniforms.

happy kids

Cayce gave the long antennae to Sammy. you see the nail sticking up on the back of the car.

Ariana got the antennae that looks like the on on our car. The little nail at the very top of the car.

The girls had so much fun building these.

** Update 11/20**
Here are the pictures from the workshop. I had to take some pictures off of our storage to make room for these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...