Cayce and Ariana got so many movies yesterday after the workshop. I mean my eyes bulged out of my head. I did request four of them. I'll do those first and the books will be at the end. Here we go>>>>
1. All Dogs Go To Heaven 2
Cayce loves this series and when I was pregnant with Sammy, he always talked about wanting to watch this with her as she grew up, and so I got them so he could start.
2. Activity TV: Thanksgiving
For our Thanksgiving week coming up.
3. All Dogs Go To Heaven
The first movie in the All Dogs Go To Heaven series. Cayce loved watching this with his niece when she was a baby.
4. Beauty and the Beast
I loved this movie growing up and haven't seen it in years. I still want that library!!!
5. Scooby Doo: Curse of the Lake Monster
This movie sucks. I don't like it what so ever. This is one that Cayce and Ariana picked yesterday. Well, maybe more like Cayce wanted to watch it more.
6. Scooby Doo: Mask of the Blue Falcon
7. Scooby Doo: 13 Spooky Tales For The Love of Snack
This was the first movie that Ariana picked out the other day when she got her library card.
8. Scooby Doo: Winter Wonderdog
9. Super Buddies
I have seen other "Buddies" movies, but not this one.
10. Tom & Jerry: SpyQuest
Cayce LOVES Tom & Jerry. He is trying to get the girls to like it and so far, they do.
11. Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Danger in the Deep
More scooby doo.
12. Smallville: The Final Season
This was an amazing show. I don't know why I didn't watch it growing up. We will be buying our own copies. We finished it early this morning before we went to sleep and it was just like done. The ending kind of sucked.
13. Disney Fairies Storybook Collection
We have 3 of our own books like these that we sometimes read for bedtime stories. We don't have this one and it is basically a retelling of the movies.
Hope you enjoyed my haul. I did not plan for it to be this long. Cayce surprised me with the movies. It was supposed to be short and sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...













No comments:
Post a Comment