Last night Cayce and I went to the drive in to see The Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt. 2. I was excited to see everything, but I was upset to know that it was all over at the credits. I started my #thehungergames watch party last Thursday with the first movie.
Cayce and I had an at home date night. Supper was good. Tyson honey BBQ chicken bites, four cheese mashed potatoes, cream style corn and of course mac and cheese. Look at my Catching Fire peeta cup in the background.
Friday night we watched Catching Fire. The sequel is my favorite. We had turkey burgers for supper, but I didn't eat with Cayce. I had to have a Starbucks doubleshot to help me stay awake because it was a long day, but I enjoyed my favorite.
On Saturday, Cayce would be coming home late from work, so we started and watched a good hour an a half of Mockingjay pt. 1 before he left. We ate while we were watching. We had a late breakfast of turkey bacon and scrambled eggs with cheese, green onions and mushrooms.
Yesterday, I was excited and anxious. I had to stay off of tumblr because people were posting spoilers and pictures of the epilogue and I was not having it, but I also felt lost that I couldn't go on my favorite social media platform. To my followers who are reading this and have a tumblr page, please tag your spoilers for people. Cayce and I were second in line this year, but the first car on the main field.
The gates opened at 6:30 and the movie didn't start until 8:00, so Cayce and I had plenty of time to relax, but Cayce decided to take us mudding in our car and got a crap ton of mud all over the fan belts and had to get so much water to clean off the belts so the car wouldn't shake when we turned the defroster on. But, we got it cleaned and the night went on with me crying over Finnick dying, Peeta screaming, and Prim and Buttercup and toastbabies.... ugh. I was riding home and I felt empty. I kept thinking about what I was going to fan girl about now and I felt numb. I wasn't chatty on the way home and Cayce kept asking me if I was alright.
I wasn't alright, the movie killed me. LOL. It was an amazing movie and the books are still my number one favorite series. Thanks so much to Suzanne Collins for coming up with those genius ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...




No comments:
Post a Comment