Saturday, November 21, 2015

Freebie Haul 11/16- 11/21

This was a very light freebie week. I kind of figured it would be because it was the week before Thanksgiving. I am expecting another light to no freebie week next week. Cayce called this a crap week because he loves seeing the freebies we get.

Monday: I got the freebie I have been waiting for, for weeks. I got an email saying that I would be getting it, and I finally have it. I am hoping that this will help my face because I have severe adult acne.
This magazine was included with the Popular Photography magazine down below

Garnier Clean Invigorating Daily Scrub
This was a Allure August win

Popular Photography

Tuesday: I got my long awaited Splenda crowd kit today.
I am so excited to do this mission.

Wednesday: I got another freebie today. It was a good one. Something that Cayce tried to take but once he saw the flavor, he handed it back.
Premier Protein shake and coupon


Thursday: It was another 1 freebie day. Today it was water test strips with a coupon and then a birthday freebie.
Morton water test strip.

The coupon doesn't expire until the year 2020!

Free Nibbler from Zaxby's 

Friday: I got 2 freebies today. One was a complete fluke. A complete disappointment and fire hazard!!!!
Power Bank from Black&Mild
I was so excited to get this and try it. I followed the directions and the next thing I know, I am smelling smoke and hearing popping noises. I go to pick it up and I burnt myself, it was so hot. It felt like I had touched a stove eye. I immediately threw it into a bucket of water that was next to my front porch. My hubby has his on the way, so hopefully that one won't be a disappointment or fire hazard.

November 30, 2015 issue of Us Weekly

Saturday: Today was a good freebie day. I got a total of 5 goodies. One was a long awaited one.
2 KIND fruit & nut bar.
The first is almond and coconut. The second is dark chocolate nuts & sea salt

my long awaited Sweet N Low crowdkit

Target sample of Advil

December 2015 issue of Saveur 

December 2015 issue of Shape magazine

I know next week wil probably be like the beginning of this week, but I am OK with that because of the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...