Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Healthy Baby Home Party


Today I am going to be telling you about a great opportunity for you if you have little babies. As you all know, I do these review opportunities to receive free items and give my honest opinion about them. I love doing it and it's fun.

I am going to be telling you how you can host your own healthy baby home party. So, if you haven't already joined the Generation Good site, do so now.... here is the link. Generation Good Go ahead and sign up. You may have to do a few surveys before the application to apply to host this baby party comes up, and that is fine because that will give you more opportunities to try other items for your opinion.

Once you complete the application, you will have to wait till the end of this month to see if you have been selected. The wait will be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...