Monday, August 15, 2016

First Day of School

Today was the first day of my 3rd official year of homeschooling. It is just Samantha and Ariana again this year. I do have a schedule set for this year. We will be starting every day at 10AM and ending between 2:30 and 3:00PM. Then Adalyn will be doing a revised letter curriculum for 20 minutes every day until her speech improves and she answers my questions. She did well but not great today. I will be posting about everything on my weekly diary type post on Friday..... now onto the pictures.

Samantha:


Ariana:

Airy finally has her class shirt this year!!! Thank you Amazon.

Addy: I couldn't leave this sweet girl out who was excited to do her own little school work.

So, I will speak to you all again on Friday night. I am planning to have the post up by 8PM EST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...