Monday, August 22, 2016

Polyvore Outfit #14

This set is called gamer chick. I grew up playing Nintendo 64 and my brother's old Super Nintendo and I grew up loving  Super Mario, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Bowser and Donkey Kong. I had to make a set that I would wear and represent my geek proudly.
1. Nintendo Yoshi vest top - black womens vest tops - Nintendo merch UK
2. Allstars
3. Game Console Plugs,Screw Flare Flesh Tunnel Ear Plug
4. TARINA TARANTINO Iconic Crystal PavÉ Heart Necklace

I absolutely LOVE this set. It has to be one of my favorites. You should go and make your own sets at polyvore.com and share your creations with the world. I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...