Saturday, August 20, 2016

Freebie Haul 8/15- 8/20

This week was a hella good one. I got some amazing freebies. Our first week of school was awesome. That post will be coming tomorrow I promise. I am just so tired and ready to go to sleep and that is what I will be doing after I schedule this.

Monday: The first day of school and I wasn't really into getting freebies because I was so concentrated on getting the girls situated and filling out papers that they will be doing the rest of the year. But, thankfully it was a magazine heavy day.
September 2016 issue of popular Photography

August 23, 2016 issue of Forbes

September 2016 issue of Seventeen magazine

September 2016 issue of marie claire

September 2016 issue of redbook

Tuesday: No Freebies

Wednesday: I got another mission kit to work on for the next month or two.
Montgomery Ward catalog.

redplum coupon insert

baby Orajel Naturals mission kit from Smiley 360

Thursday: Today was a big freebie day. My mailbox was full. I got another HouseParty package that will be a separate blog post. Cayce also stopped by a gas station on his way home from work and there was an event going on and he got some freebies.
September 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens

September 2016 issue of FamilyCircle

Cayce's Pinchme box containing Good Morning vitamins, Brylcreem hair cream, Purina Beyond coupons and Nexcare bandages.

the first U by Kotex box with tampons and liners

the second U by Kotex box containing tampons and liners

2 bags of Snyder's pretzels that Cayce brought home from the gas station event

gas station event freebie: Vanilla Nesquik Protein

gas station freebie bag. 3 koozies, energy drink, sticker, ticker, circle K coffee cup and 2 circle k clips

Friday: small freebie day... two magazines
August 25, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

September 2016 issue of Elle magazine

Saturday: I got some expected freebies and a mystery reward from Disney Movie Rewards
Kellogg's Reward: Defy

mystery reward from Disney Movie Rewards: Anger from Inside Out

August 29, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

The 3 books down below are the girls rewards from completing their Barnes and Noble summer reading logs.



This week was a great freebie week. I loved all the stuff that the girls got. My favorite has to be Anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...