Thursday, August 4, 2016

One Last Time



Last month, all I heard about was the Broadway musical Hamilton. At first, I didn't think anything about it, but them I thought what the hell, just listen to the music. I AM SO GLAD I DID.

If you don't know what this is, it is a hip hop Broadway musical about Alexander Hamilton. It is amazing, and it's based off of a book written about Alexander Hamilton.

There are some songs that are my favorite, but this one is my #1. I just love it. Then my next favorite are the cabinet battles.

So if you haven't listened to Hamilton, I suggest you go to Spotify and listen to the whole album on there. I am just upset because I will never have the chance to actually see this musical. I think they are going to be doing this in San Francisco with a whole new cast. Maybe in the future, they will bring this back to Broadway with original cast and I can finally take a trip to NYC. Fingers are crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2

  I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...