Last month, we tried a McCormick Grill Mates for the first time and we loved these marinade packets. We had this over rice of course, and it was like eating a stir fry.
I took two chicken breasts and cut them into bite sized pieces and I also cut up a whole medium sized onion. I put it all in my white bowl and poured the marinade over the chicken and onion and mixed well. My mouth was watering because it was smelling so good. I placed tin foil over and stuck it in the refrigerator for a couple hours.
On the package it says a 30 minute marinade, but I kept it in there longer and I feel that it was more delicious that way.
After I took it out the fridge, I took a slotted spoon and scooped out the chicken and onions because I didn't want to put the excess marinade in the pan. This looks so delicious right now... #YUM
While the chicken and onions were starting to cook, I had to get the rice started. We love rice!
And here is the finished product. We also had green beans that I put on the side and the girls mixed it in with theirs and said it was even better. My kids might be food critics one day, they love any food I put in front of them.
This month we start back to school, so I may have a casserole or a slow cooker meal for ya'll next month.




No comments:
Post a Comment