Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Meet Luna!!!

We have a new member of the family. Her name is Luna. Cayce found her on the side of the road meowing her head off on July 21 and we became attached. We all love her and President Snow loves his new play buddy. Missy is the only one that is not comfortable yet.

We named her after Cayce's favorite Harry Potter character Luna Lovegood.He wanted to name her Katniss to mess around, but I said no. Her middle name is Trinket for Cayce's fave Hunger Games character.

She is a great addition and the last animal we will have for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...