Saturday, August 6, 2016

Freebie Haul 8/1- 8/6

This was a good freebie week. I didn't really expect any good freebies because of the lack, but I had two UPS deliveries and a crammed mailbox today! We also got some in store freebies as well.

Monday: Got a good amount of freebies
True Made Foods BBQ Sauce

The Spice World Coriander Lime

Always pads and liner

o.b tampons from coupon redeemption

Tuesday: No Mail

Wednesday: I only got coupon inserts and then Cayce redeemed another coupon for more tampons.
3 red plum coupon inserts

Thursday: magazine day
Cayce got an Init dark chocolate cherry and cashew nut and fruit bar from Pinchme

September 2016 issue of Men's Health

cycle world

September 2016 issue of Women's Health

Friday: I had an exciting UPS delivery and it contained CANDY! I didn't get any mail today and Cayce also stopped by Edible Arrangements and he got a free sample for mentioning Pokemon GO!
Black Forest Organic Gummy Bears and Gummy Cherries.

Chocolate covered apple slice from Edible Arrangements

Saturday: The girls had their home depot workshop today and they got to make skateboard pencil boxes, and they also stopped by K-Mart for the back to school freebie.
skateboard pencil boxes

K-Mart freebie: 24 pack of crayons and cotton candy

5ct Nexcare bandages

August 15th, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

RoC crowdkit from Crowdtap

Cayce also picked me up another box of o.b tampons tonight. I will not be running out of tampons anytime in the near future...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...