Saturday, August 27, 2016

Freebie Haul 8/22- 8/27

This was another good freebie week. I was surprised to get any of my freebies because we have a new mail lady doing our route most of the week and she is a bitch. She drives all up in my yard and goes into my back yard to turn around when we have a perfectly good circle driveway and she is trying to get our favorite mail lady fired for "racist" comments. And on days when I am expecting packages, she is doing mail that day, so I have a feeling that she is stealing my stuff, because I have had 2 packages not be delivered at all. But, I am trying to sort all that out, so here are my freebies for the week.

Monday: No Freebies

Tuesday: This was the best freebie day.
Kellogg's Rewards: Cake Pop Crush

Kellogg's Rewards: A Corner of the Universe

Culturelle Kids Smiley360 mission kit

Advil PM crowdkit from CrowdTap

Wednesday: I got junk mail today and I was expecting a package.... ERRRRR! So, the only thing I got was from Edible Arrangements.
Chocolate and white chocolate dipped banana piece

Thursday: Got another freebie from Kellogg's Rewards
Goosebumps Most Wanted: Frankenstein's Dog

Friday: My most favorite freebie for the week came today. It was a little Covergirl cosmetic bag with BB cream, covergirl lip lava, & covergirl outlast stay brilliant nail polish.

September 5, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Saturday: No Mail

Kind of disappointed that I once again didn't I didn't get packages I was expecting. I have a feeling that I will be raising hell to the post office soon, and to the main USPS office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...