Monday: Got a surprise freebie that I didn't even know was coming and I got another magazine
Klavuu face cream from a review site called 0.8L.
September 26, 2016 issue of Us Weekly
Tuesday: The only thing I got in the mail today, was this magazine
October 2016 issue of Elle Magazine
Wednesday: It was a bill day and thios was my only freebie.
redplum coupon insert
Thursday: It was box day and it filled my mailbox.
Herbal Essence Influenster voxbox
Sam's club baby box
I also got my 3rd House Party pack today.
Fairlife Milk House Party Pack
Friday: It was magazine day!!!
October 3, 2016 issue of ESPN
October 6, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone
October 2016 issue of Better Homes and Gardens
Saturday: I didn't check my mail until it was almost dark on Saturday night. I was relaxing and off the computer and just watching The Walking Dead with Cayce. It was so enjoyable to not do anything work related and this was one of the things... checking the mail. But this was another surprise freebie. I had forgotten about this Cat-Sip and it is now Luna's treat
Cat-Sip real milk for cats
October 31, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator
Can't wait for next week!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment