Saturday, September 24, 2016

School Week 6 Photo Diary

This is a day late because yesterday was just a crazy day. I still haven't gotten myself on a good sleep schedule and I moved the start time from 10:00 to 11:00 to see if that would help and it didn't. I am also getting more headaches and not having a good appetite and losing weight. I am stressed to the max, but this week was a good productive one.

Monday: They both worked on Reading Eggs and had separate quiet time. We also did more language arts work with Skippyjon Jones. They love that book and they love the accents I make go with the words.
making monsters


math nerd!! seriously, she loves math

my little bookworm!

Tuesday: A good chunk of today was spent on workbooks and Easy Peasy. We started reading another chapter book called The Littles. I don't know if I ever read that book when I was younger, but it was enjoyable.
doing a addition game

quiet time with President Snow

Wednesday: We started the day off with doing something that we should have done a couple weeks ago. They finally built their tunnel of darkness that they wanted to build from Sid the Science Kid. We finished reading The Littles and it was so good.

We also started a new history lesson today. They are now learning about the seven wonders of the world. We spent most of the day watching youtube videos on the seven wonders
Addy wanted to watch videos too

My favorite picture of the day because all four of the girls were watching Youtube..lol.


Ended our long day with quiet time and President Snow chose that time to cuddle


Ariana

Thursday: Since today was the first day of Autumn, they got to start with some Fall worksheets. Samantha did some Harvest Moon copywork pages. After that Samantha worked on her adult coloring book and she finished her second page. While she was doing that, Ariana was working on more Reading Eggs and she took another one of her quizzes and got a 100.
she had to make monsters again.



We finished up our little section on the pyramids of Giza by making their own. They finished the day with watching a video on the hanging gardens and drawing their own.

Friday: We watched more videos on the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and learned how they watered the pants. After that, we moved on the that statue of Zeus and they built their own little statues from playdough.

These were the only pictures I took today because it was a late night for Cayce and I, and we watched more videos on the Statue of Zeus. We did end the day with reading another chapter book of a series we started last week. It was Kitty the Tiger Fairy.

I am thinking next week, that I am not going to do a quiet time at all and get the girls to use that time to read aloud to me, and see how that works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...