Monday, September 5, 2016

Freebie Haul 8/29- 9/3

Hey ya'll, sorry that this post is SUPER late. All of last week and the whole weekend was just a massive blur and also exhausting. With Cayce starting his new job and me starting to have doubts already about this school year and we only had three days of school last week, it's all been a bit overwhelming. The freebies last week wasn't that great, but it's something. So, let's start this haul.

Monday: more magazines for the kids to use during school.
September 8, 2016 issue of Rolling Stone

September 5, 2016 issue of Us Weekly

Tuesday: got another magazine and Cayce got a free bracelet from school.
September 2016 issue of allure magazine

scdiscus.org braclet from Cayce GED program

Wednesday: No freebies

Thursday: No freebies.

Friday: I didn't get the chance to check my mail because it was pouring rain all day from Hurricane Hermine. My front yard was flooded. I don't even know if the mail did run.

Saturday: There was a bunch of mail in my box and some of it were freebies. I don't know if any of it was yesterday's but it is going to be today's haul.
October 15, 2016 issue of Wine Spectator

Kellogg's Family Rewards: A Bad case of Stripes and Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip 

Insta Natural Vitamin C Moisturizer

This week was not a great week for freebies and I am not so sure about next week either. I am going to have a talk with my post office because I know I should be getting a lot more freebies than I am getting at the moment. Sorry this post was late, but hopefully real life will calm down soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...