I have been wanting to do this tag for a while and figured it would be a good comeback post after a couple of days from the blogging world. I am having a hard time with time management and I have pushed this blog to the back burner until I can get our lives back on track. Cayce's new job is the reason for all our time issues at the moment. I haven't actually had time to plan my week in my planner for a while now, and it's kind of stressing.
1.) How many planner do you have/own? I own one planner, and that's the happy planner
2.) How many planner do you actually use at one time? I only use one, and I barely have time for that one
3.) When did you first start using a paper planner? December 2015
4.) When did you start decorating your planner? February 2016
5.) If you could use only ONE embellishment to decorate your planner, what would you use? stickers
6.)What is your favourite pen to write with? Pilot Acroball
7.) Favourite place to shop for planner goodies (Can also be your favourite Etsy seller) Amazon & Etsy
8.)What is the most you have spent at a store for planner supplies? $30.00
9.) What is your planning routine? Sometimes, I plan my weeks out, or I usually do a plan as I go throughout the week. I don't really have a routine.
10.) If you had to pick only ONE planner, which one would you use and why? I would choose the MAMBI Happy Planner because I feel like you can do so much more with it than the Erin Condren.
11.) *BONUS QUESTION* Show us your washi tape stash. Is it out of control?
My washi stash is not too out of control, but everytime I do go into the Dollar Tree, I search for washi and if I see some I like, I will get it. Cayce always gets some washi too if he is out an about.
I want to start sharing my weekly spreads, like a plan with me Monday. I don't know how that would go. Comment down below if you would like to see my week spreads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Alice in Borderland volume 1 by Haro Aso *spoilers* PART 2
I decided to split my blogpost for volume 1 into 2 because it would be hella long and I wasn't about that. Plus having the first part ...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...


I was unaware of washi. Now I will be looking for it. :-)
ReplyDelete