Cayce picked up this book for me one day while he and Addy were walking at the riverwalk. There is a little free library or "book crossing" box there and he looked through it and picked it up. He brought it home to me and I told him that I don't read these kinds of books by celebrities, but I would read this for him so I wouldn't hurt his feelings.
I instantly recognized her from the movie 13 going on 30. I thought straight from the beginning that I wouldn't really like it, but I was hooked because what was written was funny. Her home life and being an only child. Her mom being a former nun turned OCD woman. Pictures of her and her grandparents. The bit about her diaries and her first apartment in Hollywood and the couch on the side of the street...lmao. She also talks about her step kids and her husbands ex wife who she dubs the "hot sheriff".
My most favorite chapter was where she listed the jobs she could have if she wasn't acting. One job listed was Target Team Member. Now ya'll know that Cayce works at Target. She says that she can fold clothes and rock the color red and I just about died laughing. It was funny that she has the little small connection to my hubby and the millions of other Target employees in the country.
I am glad that Cayce found this book for me and that someone left it in the little free library for someone to get many laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin
DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...
-
I was originally going to do a review on just the book, but then decided to review and compare both the book and the movie as well. I am goi...
-
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jana from That Artsy Reader Girl . This week is a freebie prompt so I am going to be sharing m...
-
This outfit is called lazy day . I made this set just on a whim. I saw the socks while I was watching an episode of Pit Bulls and Parolees,...

No comments:
Post a Comment