Sunday, September 11, 2016

Freebie Haul 9/5- 9/10

This week was not such a great week for freebies. We had one good day and that was Wednesday and that is usually a slack or no freebie day for us.

Monday: no freebies. LABOR DAY

Tuesday:Only got two magazines today
September 13, 2016 issue of Forbes

October 2016 issue of Cosmopolitan

Wednesday: a good freebie day
redplum insert

redplum insert

Curel wet moisturizer crowdkit from Crowdtap

Truvia nectar

Dolly Parton Imagination Library book: Otis and the Puppy

Thursday: no freebies

Friday: got one magazine with a damn good dawg on the cover. Todd Gurley!!!!
September 19, 2016 issue of ESPN magazine

Saturday: no freebies.

I am hoping that next week will be better, but I am having my doubts. There have just not been any freebie signups or request forms coming in and when they do, they either cancel the request because demand was too high or they run out before I can finish the signup process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Is This A Cry For Help by Emily Austin

  DNF at 40%. I could not continue this whiplash. I was expecting some big drama surrounding the ex but finding out that she broke up with h...